Friday, November 22, 2013

For the Thanksgiving Holiday

The Thanksgiving holiday is near at hand. I'm very excited and am looking forward to spending time with family and friends. To that end, I will not be posting next week.

Just to share, I enjoy giving thanks everyday, for each day we breathe is a new day to start anew, do better, be better. I am blessed with the love of a child who means so much to me that the very thought of her fills my heart with joy. My family is scattered across the country, but the ties that bind still exist.

I'm far from the best marketer or promoter, but I'm so very humbled by the chance to share my stories with readers. The ability to read and write is missed out upon by millions and millions, and here I am, drowning in kindle ebooks and busy with character tales waiting to be written or finally expounded upon.

A love life would be nice one day, but for now, I love my life. I am a mother, a worker, an author and a friend and in all these roles do I give thanks for the chance to be them.

And I give thanks to all of you who visit, comment or simply giggle at something you read here at my blog, on my Facebook page or when I finally get to make an appearance at Twitter.

Thank you and may your Thanksgiving be Blessed and Happy :-)

23 comments:

  1. Have a great Thanksgiving! My family is spread around the country too but we stay connected. We're going to Toronto for a few days at Thanksgiving to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A trip to Toronto sounds wonderful. Have safe travels to and fro :-)

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! When we stop to think about it, most of us are blessed beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Alex. Sometimes, when we do stop to think about it, it can overwhelming to realize how blessed we are, even in the middle of all our complaints.

      Delete
  3. It's so wonderful and important to think of all of the good things one has! My two sons are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful thanksgiving and we appreciate all your posts and work Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a blessing yourself. Enjoy the week with your little lady. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...you're such a sweetheart, Elizabeth. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela,

    The nicest promotion you do is share your blessed humanity. I wish you a peaceful, positive Thanksgiving with friends and family.

    In kindness,

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hiatus notice is so much more eloquent than mine :) Wishing you a fabulous holiday Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend :) Enjoy the quiet time and relax.

    My family lives in Europe, and I don't see them often enough. But I'm thankful for the technology that enables us to email, Skype, connect on Facebook etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving, hon. Enjoy your time with the Chipmunk. Give her a hug from me too.

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so much to be thankful for right now, so have a wonderful time with family/friends. Don't eat too much and leave some for me. I've truly enjoyed visiting you here, keep it up mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. I'm counting my blessings too--and I hope you have the most amazing Thanksgiving with your family. I'm going to be eating cheese, about 10 different kinds, and expressing thanks for every one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw...thankful for you, too! Have an amazing Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thanksgiving, Angela!! :) So thankful for you, one of the awesomest people around. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. And thanks to you for your wonderful blog! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the warmth, humor, and positive vibes you send out into the world through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so lucky to have all those wonderful roles in life! Congrats on being who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Genuines Works of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Add Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
    www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete