Monday, November 18, 2013

Let the Winners Parade :-)

Credit to gajman @ Flickr.com
The Realms Faire & Joust has come to an end. That means the Masquerade Parade has also come to a close.

Boo :-(

BUT...

It is also time for two BIG REVEALS!

First, who were those wonderful Masquerade Paraders?
Parader Author (click their name to find out more about them)
1 K.E. Nowinsky
2 Gwen Gardner
3 Cas Webb
4 Melanie Schulz
5 Elizabeth Seckman
6 J. L. Campbell
7 Ellie Garratt

And, for the second reveal, here are the WINNERS (by BCCing my participants and adding the phantom author names, it made it possible for those with an entry to also take a stab at guessing and winning!!)
Mary Preston
J. L. Campbell
WriterlySam
Brooke Busse
Christine Rains
Gwen Gardner
Kimberly
(If you have not received notification of your prize, please e-mail me at tomewriter (at) gmail (dot) com so we can get your prize to you)

It was so much fun, especially adding in the phantom authors. That Hobbs author was pretty popular :-)

Off I go to work on a writing project that's naughty, nice or a combination of the two. What are you up to? Are you NaNoing? If so, how's it going for you?

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to all winners and I enjoyed this event as well. Won some books too, eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for winning books. That's the prize that lasts forever since you can read it a zillion times over :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners! I am definitely not doing NaNo. Anna Li has her state swim championship this weekend and with all the swimming things going on this time of year and crazy busy work, I haven't had time to even write. Sniffle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You stay so very busy, Natalie. I hope you are able to find some time very soon to get in some writing :-) And good luck to Anna Li as she works toward her swimming goals!

      Delete
  3. Glad you had fun! Mary really went all out this year. Promise I won't miss it next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good, Alex. I'm sure it'll be as much fun next year as well :-)

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your writing! And thank you so much for the kind words and advice on my blog. Someday I'll have a calmer holiday season. Even so, I'll try to stop and smell the roses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydia. It's my pleasure to spread the joy and positivity of being author,, but I'm learning that to do so, I have to make sure I don't run on empty :-) That's where those little sniffs of roses come in handy lol!

      Delete
  5. Congrats to all the the winners!!! FYI: you'd think I'd be over my skittishness with that image above. Nope. Still think it's creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners! Good luck with your writing project, Angela. I'm not participating in the NaNo - never tried in the past, but I always keep encouraging those who do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Masquerade Parade was awesome. Obviously some of my guesses about who wrote what were very wrong. Great writing and great event!

    Good luck with your projects, Angela! And thank you for helping with the 2013 Realms Faire. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners!

    Oh, it has to be a bit of both ;) Wishing you the best on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahoo! Congrats to everyone, and what a great Faire! Oh, that must be a Christmas project you're off to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yey... well done all the winners. Great games.! X

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.