Monday, November 11, 2013

Publishness Hijacked by Crystal Collier...Ransom: Cheese :-)

Top Ten Reasons I Want to be A Millionaire

10. Buying a computer that actually starts up when I hit the "on" button. (Or so I can finally take revenge on this one! *laughing evilly*)

9. Owning a cheese box (refrigerator) entirely dedicated to cheese. (Yes Pushing Daisies, I am thinking of you.)

8. Independent publishing. Need I say more?





7. Harley and a continental tour.






6. Reading until my eyes fall out.

5. Playing with my kids, every day, all day. (In various foreign countries.)

4. Attending a modest show, occasionally. (*ahem* Nightly.)

3. Akbars. How I miss you Akbars! (On Long Island.) I would eat there once a week. No twice a week. No every day for lunch! Heck, I'll just hire the kitchen staff.

2. Driving a car with personality--of the desirable variety.








1. NO MORE HOUSECLEANING!!!








That's not too much to ask? Right?

Crystal Collier, author of MOONLESS, is a former composer/writer for Black Diamond Productions. She can be found practicing her brother-induced ninja skills while teaching children or madly typing about fantastic and impossible creatures. She has lived from coast to coast and now calls Florida home with her creative husband, three littles, and “friend” (a.k.a. the zombie locked in her closet). Secretly, she dreams of world domination and a bottomless supply of cheese. 

You can find her on her blog and Facebook, or follow her on Twitter.



Buy MOONLESS HERE or add it on Goodreads.
And make sure you enter this awesome giveaway!!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

16 comments:

  1. Great post. I would so pick Number 1 too. And add no more hard yard work. So excited for Crystal! Her book sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, you can borrow my maid, via my teleportation device--after I fix it. (Had a case of scientists sneaking out of my locked basement. Bad, bad scientists.)

      Delete
  2. If only. LOL. I especially like #10.

    But I'd settle for my own personal massage therapist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't want to smash a computer occasionally, eh? ;)

      Delete
  3. Loved this post! I want a cheese fridge too. :) Or a chocolate one. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Tell you what? We'll devote the top to cheese and the bottom to chocolate. Problem solved!

      Delete
  4. I now need a cheese fridge. And I think #1 is my favorite. I've said before that if I ever get rich the first thing I'm doing is hiring a maid!

    Fun list, Crystal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Cheese fridge all the way. And definitely a maid.

      Delete
  5. I have no idea what akbars are, but now I'm totally curious! Love your list Crystal, it made me laugh which was exactly what I needed on a Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akbars is this amazing Indian restaurant on Long Island. It's seriously like walking into an Indian palace, and the food... *drooling* ...and the service... Wow. Just wow.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Methinks I hear some wanderlust in there? ;)

      Delete
  7. I wanna housekeeper and her husband could take care of the critters, fences, etc. I'd even build them their own granny unit. And I build my own T-tower so the computer would actually run faster than a crawl when everyone gets on to watch their NetFlix and I wouldn't have to see 'page unresponsive'. Oh, and tear down this house and build another one with solar capabilities and nifty heated floors and a green house to grow organic veggies. See? I don't want much. :-)

    Fun Post.

    Sia McKye Over Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. Not much at all. That's a small order--totally doable.

      Delete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.