Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm in Love...

With this COVER!!!

Heather McCorkle, please take a bow. You are just so wonderful to me. :-)

When I released They All Fall Down, I did so as an ebook first. Now, I've got it submitted to CreateSpace and have the BEST cover to wrap the paperback in. Here it is...

Courtesy of McCorkle Creations
I want to hug it and squeeze it and pet it and...wait...you're all still here. Sorry *blush*

*Don't forget that tomorrow is the Confessions Round Table. Click here for the deets*

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My favorite color is purple and to have that blended in so nicely for the back part just made my heart giddy :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! It's lovely! Cover reveals are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy with the way the full paperback layout turned out :-)

      Delete
  3. She did really well continuing the theme on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome you love your cover that much - I think...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I was worried you changed it when I read the tweet. I was thinking, no, it was so beautiful! But fooled me. :D Yeah for entering a new media.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Yeah! We're still here!! Hug it, squeeze it, pet it...!! We're voyeurs!!!
    Having that special cover is always a great feeling. I love the swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's just gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Angela,

    Yay, it's me. Wow and didn't Heather do a wonderful job. How revealing that you have fallen in love with a cover :)

    A good weekend to you.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a fantastic cover Angela. Heather did a great job. Congrats to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cover! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.