Monday, January 13, 2014

Manic Saturdays Make for Announcement Mondays: Welcome, Tasting Cherry!!

Credit to BigStock.com
Chancellor Baltimore here. Rayven convinced Angela to let me stop by to share a few things with everybody. Angie-baby, you're alright with me ;-)

I...uh..you...um...yeah... *I must not giggle or snicker like a horndog-of-a-teen!!*

So, Rayven did me a solid. I've been having some things on the brain and well, she gave me a chance to share about them. Here's the deal. I'm sharing some things I probably shouldn't. I'm a man made the Vegas way. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right? Right. So what you're getting to read, what Rayven is sharing with you is something I'm confessing...let's keep this between us, okay? Good.

First up, Tasting Cherry is available. This is the first time Smashwords is being used by Rayven or Angela and from what I hear, the laptop barely survived the formatting process. But something must have happened, some mystical magic or deeper-than-realized-patience or whatever...because Confessions of a Sex Fiend: Tasting Cherry is ready:

~ ~ ~ Meet Chancellor Baltimore. With a plan to become a mechanical engineer, he was well on his way until he discovered a new addiction that changed the course of his life. As you read this installment of Confessions of a Sex Fiend, you can decide if this change was for better or for worse. ~ ~ ~ 

This episode is all about firsts: 
First base 
First touch 
First time 

And we get to experience the drama of “firsts” from Chancellor’s point of view as he delivers a first of his own. 

Let’s enjoy this tale of a sex fiend as Chancellor breaks the rule that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. 

Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret…

Here are the buy links: Smashwords | Amazon

And of course, an excerpt is nice, but not here. You'll have to check it out over at the Rabbit Hole because there is where the naughty can go down.

Alright, well, that's enough from me. Anything from you, Angie-baby?

Uhhhhhhh...hehehehehe *twirls a curl of hair...such an epic coolness fail*

17 comments:

  1. Umm ... okay. I have to laugh a bit when I see books like this. This is one genre I would fail in if I had to write it. But good luck to Rayven and Tasting Cherry!

    Hey, I have a character in my books with the last name of Cherry. But he's a hardened detective. I used he name Cherry to help give him a bit of a sweet side that is covered up ny his tough guy exterior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! That's cool, Stephen. Get your laugh on. I had a lot of fun writing this story, this series of stories actually. And erotica isn't for everyone :-)

      Delete
  2. Well, C.B., it's definitely nice to meet you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone get the smelling salts - I think Angela just passed out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? No...wait, what am I doing on the floor?

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Rayven and Angela. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy. If nothing else, it's been a wonderful experience.

      Delete
  5. Sounds a little too steamy for me, but still fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely too steamy for me. *fans self* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the release Rayven! Wishing you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I think Angela passed out too! Get some ice water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. 0_0 ..... hahaha xD
    Congrats, Angela. And, gah! I think I'm going to hire my formatting out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *rushing to get a something to fan myself with...* Okay, I'm back.
    Congrats Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is delicious! Congrats Angela, on my way to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo, sounds spicy! I like 'em that way myself. Congrats and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.