Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A RETREAT BOUND Reveal and You Decide the Date

Writing as Rayven Godchild has been nothing short of a blast. The Chancellor Baltimore Confessions series has been sexy, steamy, erotic and fun. For anyone who has purchased, shared, tweeted or done anything to support this endeavor...

THANK YOU :-)

Today, I'm pleased to reveal the cover for the latest installment, RETREAT BOUND.
Cover by Melody Simmons. View more of her work here.
In addition to the reveal, I'd like to invite everyone over to the Rabbit Hole to cast your vote on which date the short story should be released.

So, any guesses on what theme this Confession is about?

7 comments:

  1. Definitely erotic. :) I know the image is supposed to be the art of shibari, Japanese bondage knots, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

    Kinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing bondage. You are such a prolific writer! I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Angela! You are busy, busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fantastic. I didn't know you had a pen name.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.