Friday, February 28, 2014

Post It Focused - February Goals Round Up

That pastel yellow post it note stayed in front of me all month long. My eyes often lingered on the list, noting something here or adding something sideways along an empty space there. Did I make it?

 - Begin review of Secret Lilies for republication - This has started
 - Finish first draft of last story in Confessions short story series - Done
 - Get started on final story for Shadow Jumpers series - Got some plot ideas popping
 - Release A View to Ecstasy on Feb 21 - Fun and Done
 - Get edits in/done for third story in Confessions short story series - Done
 - Get first draft and revisions done for UR anthology project - Done

Needless to say, it's been a busy time. And I don't see things slowing down just yet. This writing focus really has my muse enthused. And well, I'm going to keep following my muse along for the twisty-turning-curvy ride lol!!

Looking at the covers of the Shadow Jumpers series thus far, it'll be interesting to see what the third one will look like. Hmmmm...

8 comments:

  1. You were busy! If the ideas are flowing, go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a list of goals is good. Having a list of goals completed or wip, is fabulous. Congrats on being focused!

    Sia McKye Over Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go on getting stuff done! and in a short month, too!
    may the creativity and ideas flow!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just checking them off. And like Tara said, in a short month, no less. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all that you've set yourself to do! And you're doing it. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you have your muse call my muse and get his little chubby butt enthused too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you rock on the goals - I need some of that energy!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.