Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bitten by Romance, Smitten with Confessions and IWSG

It's the first Wednesday of the month. Many of you know what that means. Some of you are looking like, "Whaaaa???" Well, to catch you up, the first Wednesday of every month is Insecure Writer's Support Group day. We share, vent, converse on the feelings - good and not so good - about being a writer. Click here for the deets and for more blogs to visit, comment and share in the IWSG-love.

Today, I'm going a bit more positive. Writing as me, under my name of Angela Brown, has been a dream come true. It's that first level of "Success" I like to acknowledge. Now if I can just get my sales to match my fantasies, that would be AWESOME! But I digress lol!

Writing and publishing this year as Rayven Godchild has also been a thrill. And today, Rayven is over at Bitten by Romance sharing about things, you know, Rayven-like. Please stop by to say "Howdy!"

I'm also getting uber-excited with the countdown drawing close on the next Confession being released. This Friday, RETREAT BOUND, part III of the Confessions of a Sex Fiend series, will be available at Smashwords and Amazon. Woot!

So yeah, I'm not in the place of Nirvana or even heaven. I'm earth-bound in my reality. But as an author, publishing things I'd love to read, I have to admit I'm in a happy place.

Whether joyful or otherwise, how are things going with your writing journey at this time?


14 comments:

  1. The important thing is to be content with our successes. Glad you're happy with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success and I'm glad you're doing well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so awesome that you are enjoying publishing under your pen name so much. Yay! Great to read that you are in a happy place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are braver (and have more energy) than I have. I've often considered trying on a pseudonym but I can barely keep one name in check. Ha!

    But erotica is a good reason to add another name. That way other moms don't give you that slanty-eyed look---as they buy your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :snicker: Have you been in the grocery store line behind me or something?

      Delete
  5. You know I totally heart you and am thrilled for your success. In today's case: your happiness!

    Sheri at Writer's Alley

    Home of Rebel Writer CREED 2014
    Mighty Minion Bureau Team #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Part three - you are on a roll. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody's making waves.
    You go, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very glad you're publishing what you want, Angela!! Happy, happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty busy career wise right now. I hope to stay that way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for you Angela and your positive attitude. I need more of that lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Maria, I have no idea how you juggle the two identities! I bow to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. let me tell you girl...you seem so saucy and sexy under that pen name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you. With all the struggles, it's great to see things come to fruition and to relish the journey. After a downturn, I'm enjoying my writing year so far.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.