Friday, March 28, 2014

BOUND TO COLLIDE

If you've had a chance to keep up with my alter ego, Rayven Godchild, you know three short stories have been released, each one a steamy erotic secret shared by geek-turned-sex-fiend, Chancellor Baltimore. Well, a certain someone has been mentioned in each short story, and now...well...it is time for Chancellor to meet again with the one woman who brings out the deepest fiend in him:

Neela

And it goes down in...
Before BOUND TO COLLIDE is released in a couple of weeks, you can catch up on all the Confessions of a Sex Fiend series. Click on the title and get to Amazon where you can Buy with 1-click :-)
Tasting Cherry - there's a first time for everything
A View to Ecstasy - so much fun when there's more than two in the tango
Retreat Bound - being bound can bring such exquisite pain and pleasure

Have you had a chance to read any of Chancellor's Confessions? If so, do you have a favorite? I'm a bit biased and favor all three, but Retreat Bound was a pleasant surprise to write (as Rayven Godchild) and re-read (as me). What the funishment does to the female character was just...wow.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're pursuing your passions Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree, Retreat Bound was my fave! Congrats on the upcoming new release. I'll be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blogging around and found your blog. Every blog I visit is like meeting someone new. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http;//amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.