Friday, March 7, 2014

Let the "Funishment" Begin

~ ~ ~ Chancellor Baltimore goes by many titles: geek-extraordinaire, sex fiend, self-proclaimed sexpert, and now…Master Baltimore. In this installment of Confessions of a Sex Fiend, it isn’t just Chancellor confessing. There’s so much to discover when Mallory shares her point of view. ~ ~ ~

This episode is all about impact:

The impact of joy
The impact of pain
The impact when joy and pain crash together…adding in a little “funishment”

And we get to experience the journey of sexual dominance and submission as Chancellor and Mallory open the door upon their “just another Tuesday session.”

Let’s enjoy this tale of a sex fiend as Chancellor continues to break the rule that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret…

Buy Links: Smashwords | Amazon US | Amazon UK

Here's a snippet to whet yon appetite:

~ I never thought of such a thing before, but, for the first time in my life, I imagined grabbing a chunk of her auburn hair from behind, yanking her to me, tilting her head back and crushing her lips with my own like a miner in search for gold. The very thought sent a vein of heat warming everything between my legs.

“Come with me,” she offered. “And I’ll show you.”

Her hazel eyes glinted like the devil. And yes, I took the deal.

Mallory started me off with some of the basics of the lifestyle. I quickly found myself taking to the lessons like a dying man savoring his last meal. The bindings, the toys, the punishments I learned to dole out; they were all good for scene play. But I learned more about myself, more about trust and being trusted…which is also why Tuesdays with Mallory meant so much. ~

For those who can, I'd really appreciate a tweet or FB Share

Tweet: #Readers, Confessions of a Sex Fiend: Retreat Bound is now available! Get your quick fix now :-) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IT5HRO0 #erotica Plz #RT

FB: Let the "funishment" begin! Grab your copy of Confessions of a Sex Fiend: Retreat Bound by Rayven Godchild. It's a steamy, quick read to stir up your imagination...and a little more along the way :-)
Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/414678
Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IT5HRO0
Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IT5HRO0
#erotica #steamyreads #grownandsexy @RayvenGodchild

6 comments:

  1. Funishment huh? Congrats Angela a.k.a. Rayven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Funishment...

    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first installment, but been too busy writing/revising these past couple months to read ANYTHING. However, this is going on my TBR list, and I hope to have a break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a large market for erotica and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.