Monday, March 17, 2014

Shining the Light on Ali Cross

Every now and then, it's good to take a moment and shine a little light someone else's way. Today, I'd like to shine the light on author Ali Cross, who also goes by Alex Banks.

I'd like to invite each and everyone to click here to check out her various books. While you're there, click on her blog and share a comment or two. If you'd like, tell her I sent you, but that's not necessary. You'll find visiting The Dojo is a great experience.

She keeps it humble, true and busy between taking care of house and family, writing, publishing, and helping to organize great events like the recently much talked about and applauded IndieRecon.

Go on, enjoy yourself. And have a smiling good day :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Ali! I've been seeing her new book promoted on some of the book review blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great light you shine on others, Angela! I'll venture over to see her books. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.