Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Getting to the Goal

Goals!
I love making them and meeting them. However, I have my moments when me and the goals I set for the month don't quite mesh lol!

For the month of March, I had the following goals:
*Publish Confessions of a Sex Fiend: Retread Bound by March 7th - Done :-)
*Get Confessions of a Sex Fiend: Bound to Collide revisions done before spring break - Done :-)
*Get CoaSF: Bound to Collide to editor - Done :-)
*Enjoy spring break! - yeah, just worked the day job and had fun with my Chipmunk
*Review Secret Lilies for repub - Uhhhh....
*Begin first chapter of Shadow Jumpers third book - Okay...see...what had happened was...yeah, no good excuse

Although I prefer meeting all of my goals, I'm okay with what I got accomplished. My April goals have been penned on a pretty pink Post It note and stare me in the face, along with a short grocery list thus far :-)

How did things go for you in March with your writing/reading? Have you made any plans for April?


10 comments:

  1. I was gonna say...holy smokes...you set those goals high! You accomplished quite a lot. And honestly, taking time for the chipmunk is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved what you said about being okay with whatever you accomplished. That way you don't come down on yourself when ALL your goals aren't met. I'm just lucky to be on the letter H today! That's all I have in my head for April. Back to the basics: A, B, C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed when you got to uhhhh...!
    I wanted to finish my manuscript before the insanity of the Challenge began, but now it has to wait until May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I have some goals that end like that. "Uhhh..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so much done! Wow. Be proud. My March goals were for revising, but I wrote and edited a new novella instead! *LOL* Now my April goals are for revising. And May too. I think I just missed writing something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you got a LOT done in March, Angela! Good for you! March was a good writing month for me too, oddly enough, given that it was very busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading LOTS of goat books. But I don't think that's what you were talking about. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a goal achievin' machine. Better to have too many than too few. Sending you virtual peanut butter cups for energy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a great month Angela!! I hope April is even better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sex fiend? ah! a great thing to catch reader attention!
    and awesome job getting things done!

    ps - thanks so much for signing up to help me with my book tour! will get info out soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.