Wednesday, May 7, 2014
IWSG - Moseying Along
First Wednesday of the month has arrived. For those who don't know, it's the time to share the good, bad and ugly regarding writing, publishing and just plain wishing when it comes to a writer's life. It's a chance to get a few things off your chest, sharing with those who can TRULY understand where you're coming from OR to give a word of encouragement, cheer or good news. Click here for the deets and linky list.
As for me, well, I'm trying to mosey along, you know, do what I can when I can while maintaining some form of life/mom/writer balance, time is rolling on some kind of warp engine. At least, that's what it feels like lol!!
April zoomed by. I took a moment to see if I actually accomplished something. Let's take a look:
- Publish Bound to Collide under Rayven Godchild pen name: Done, YAY!!!
- Review MS of Secret Lilies: Completed a full read through.
- Revise short story for UR project: Done and forwarded for the next round of edits.
- wonk on ONE WISH ASTRAY revisions (tentatively changing to ONCE UPON A SUMMONS): Hmmmm...I had good intentions...but no.
- work on getting Confessions of a Sex Fiend boxed set on the roll for publication in May: Of the things that need to get done, I mainly have to work on ensuring I get things uploaded. I am scheduling the release of the boxed set for May 26th.
Well, not exactly a knocked-out-the-park kind of month, but I'm glad to see there are some things that DID get done lol!!
So, Hello, May :-) I guess it's time to see what you have in store, besides May flowers from those April showers.
How are things progressing along for you?