Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Come Take a Read on the Wild Side

I must confess something...

I wrote the Confessions of a Sex Fiend series because the idea was fun and enticing...and I wanted to push my imagination to some very interesting places.

Mission One accomplished.

Mission Two: Share these sex time stories with the world through my alter ego, Rayven Godchild.

Accomplished.

Mission three is not my mission alone. This is where friends, family, readers and so much more come into play: Tell others about it.

This virtual book tour is one way it's happening, but I call upon you all, humbly asking for you to share where you can, within your comfort zone of course, about the Confessions and the giveaway. Go to Provocative Pages to check out their review and enter the giveaway if you haven't entered yet :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hope the tour is moving books! The review isn't up yet - will check back later.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.