Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Superstitions

It's Friday the 13th.
*cue eerie, spooky Twilight Zone-like music*

Superstitions abound and Friday the 13th is a day of superstitions all on its own.

What are some superstitions you either believe for yourself or have heard of?

And please make sure to stop by Houston Havens, and tell your friends, so you can all sign up for the Confessions virtual book tour giveaway. Here's a picture of one of the custom swag pieces being given away:
Custom book swag design by ClaraBelle's Custom Creations

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a superstitious person, so Friday the 13th is just another day to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Friday the 13th is unlucky, but there are superstitions I believe in. Like . . . deaths come in threes, hot ears means someone is speaking ill of you, and if the palm of your right hand itches it means you will be getting money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My teaching partner just told me that she and her family have made a tradition of taking this "unlucky" day and doing something fun and unusual with it -- going out to dinner and eating dessert before the main course. Now they look forward to this "reverse order dinner" however many times per year Friday the 13th occurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do much on Friday the 13th. It's bad luck to venture outside and tempt the fates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hon this is an awesome blog!!! Oh yes I'm saving this to my favorites! Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really believe in superstitions (maybe because I don't want anything bad to happen!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally didn't realize it was Friday the 13th! XD Whoops.

    My personal superstition is that the spiders know when my husband is gone. They only attack when he's not in the house! D:

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.