Monday, June 9, 2014

Let the Games Begin

Today begins summer fun for my Chipmunk. By day she'll be free of school schedules and tight-ruled regimens, free to have fun with other kids at her day camp (man, to be a kid again lol!!). By night, I might see if I can wrestle her into reading a new set of books. She's totally wrapped up in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid novels so this will be an interesting attempt.
Today also marks the first day of Rayven Godchild's Confessions of a Sex Fiend series virtual book tour by Bewitching Book Tours. Please stop by to check out the spotlight:

The Tome Gnome

12 comments:

  1. Yay! for summer and your chipmunk! (Haha...I just typed chickmunk...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my kids were still in school, I loved summers with them at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and Chipmunk have a fabulous summer! My little guy is already asking to go back to school! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camp and reading. Doesn't get better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better than a summer for discovering some new books! Hope your daughter does exactly that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun Chipmunk. Best of luck with your tour Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Angela,

    A tour and time for Chipmunk to have some summer fun. Delighted she likes to read so much. Of course, if you lived in England, you have to wait until the third week of July before the summer holidays happen.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling glum.
    I still have most of June in school. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, to have a summer of books... <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah summer, we adults need something like it for sure! And yay for the launch of the tour!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.