Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Penguin Got Me!

Okay, so I've been mentioning each stop on the tour for my alter ego, Rayven Goldchild, and the Confessions of a Sex Fiend series. I'm stoked to have Bewitching Book Tours organize the blog tour and get to visit some great spots. Well, today we stop at Lisa's World of Books. I invite you to visit to check out the spotlight on the boxed set and to enter the giveaway for great custom swag...but to also see the cutest penguin. And what it had to say? Priceless :-)

Click here to check it out!

Make sure to click here to see if Amazon has changed the price yet. If not, this boxed set may still be available for 99cents. Hurry to get it if it's still reduced :-)

2 comments:

  1. I will have to go and check on the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved penguins even before Happy Feet :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.