Thursday, June 26, 2014

To Know Rayven Godchild

Publishing as myself is fun. I love my Angela Brown titles. You can check them out scrolling on the left-hand side of the screen.

Publishing as my alter ego, Rayven Godchild, comes with it own fun. I get to traverse some of the naughtier edges of my imagination but do so while making sure I have a story to tell.

If you haven't had a chance to download the Confessiosn of a Sex Fiend boxed set, now's the time to do so. It's still 99cents (I'll check to make sure I didn't miss something when requesting the price change back to $4.99).

Anywho, the thing about writing erotica is that I choose not to publish something that's just sex for sex sake. That's done often enough and probably selling way better than me. The Confessions aren't just, "He sexed her. She sexed him." The End. There are people who expereince sensations and waves of feelings. I write the story to touch on that, even if just grappling at the tip of the iceberg.

Over at Author Karen Swart's blogspot, you can learn a little more about my alter ego. Click here to check it out and enter the giveaway as well.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting, Angela. I can't say I've read many erotica stories, but I do understand wanting to convey a little more than a couple getting their moves on. I hope the tour is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sexed her and she sexed him. Too funny! I think the ones that do well have to have some story to them. Everyone who has loved Shades of Grey said there is a good story line in between the sexing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.