Monday, October 20, 2014

Willl You Be NaNoWriMoing?

National Novel Writing Month is coming nigh. Will you be joining in the fray that means pumping out 50,000 words in one month?

I participated in 2012, not so in 2013. This year, I do believe I'll be a part of the madness - erm - fun...yeah, fun :-)

If you are going to NaNoWriMo, have you started the planning process? Anything special you looking to try to help squeeze out all the words so you can be a NaNoWriMo winner?

For those interested in getting more information, click NaNoWriMo to sign up and for more information.

Because I'll be participating in this year's NaNoWriMo, my blog appearances may be a bit sporadic, well, more sporadic than they've been. But I figuered I'd share in advance because, well, I love you guys!


14 comments:

  1. I won't be participating ... kind of. Actually, I'll be waist deep in my YA novel, so subconsciously I'll be pushing myself like NaNo. All the luck in the world to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated one year but I don't think I will be doing so this year. Just too much pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my best to you, Angela! Write up a storm. I like to "watch," but I don't participate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I participated four years ago and wrote my second book during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to do it. Not expecting to "win" just kick my own b*tt, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm ditto on the sporadic - and ditto on considering nano this year! It may be just the thing to get my next book in high gear! tho i'm only halfway done with the rough draft... we shall see, we shall see - good luck to you if you go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm skipping it this year. Last year I petered out and don't want to do that again. Thanks for stopping by today and commenting, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! :) I love NaNo! I've done it for ten years. Though this year, I'm losing two weeks of November to family visits, so I don't think I can participate. I might try to do the challenge and put it towards my revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've participated in NaNo most years, but this year I won't be able to. Best wishes for your venture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck Angela. I won't be participating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm doing nano again! I think we're already buddies, so I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep telling myself I'm going to try doing NaNo someday but, again, not this year. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No NaNo for me. I just can't write that way. Besides, my editorial letter for Eighth Day #3 is expected to come soon, and I'm also closing in on the end of a first draft WIP. I expect to spend November deep in revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm doing NaNo and I'm about 10k behind already. But I'm running a bit behind on everything as evidenced by my three-week-late comment on this post. lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.