Monday, October 13, 2014

Word by Word

This has been a pretty cool year.

I got a chance to revamp my Rayven Godchild penname, first with Chancellor Baltimore's Confessions series. Then recently, republishing Secret Lilies.


Then in September, I got to be a part of the Indie Romance Convention in Lebanon, TN.

As a part of Untethered Realms, the TWISTED EARTHS anthology will be released soon, as in really, really soon, like this month soon! Make sure to get your pre-order in to take advantage of the giveaway :-)

The rest of 2014 looks cool, too. I have one new MS I started under my Rayven Godchild name, I have plans to work on the final novel in the Shadow Jumpers series to bring it to some closure next year and I look forward to working on the sequel to my YA urban fantasy dystopian. I'm thinking NaNoWriMo may be a helpful motivator in bringing some of my word by word progress about. 

How are things progressing, word by word, in your neck of the woods?

Pssst! Hey, by the way, check out the sidebar and sign up for my newsletter. With new things happening, I'd love to make sure you're in the know.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like exciting times for you, Angela. Wishing you the best! and I love the pen name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a really awesome year! Bet you never predicted all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Angela. It does sound like you've had an awesome year. so far. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy. That's my desire, to keep on keeping on :-)

      Delete
  4. You've got some steamy covers out there, Angela! Great job in putting your work out for readers.

    My word count creepeth forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, C. Lee. Things with my Rayven line of stories get a little extra hot :-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on having a fantastic year!
    This fall has been tough, due to several health concerns (only one of which I mentioned online). I hope the end of 2014 will see them all resolved so that 2015 can begin on an upbeat note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne. Sorry to hear of things getting a bit tangled in the healtth department. I'm sure things will get squared away and 2015 will be a blast :-)

      Delete
  6. I'm preparing for NaNoWriMo as well as for the release of THINK OF ME's first chapter on Wattpad. Writing's moving kind of slowly at the moment though. Senior year is crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.