Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Featured and a Holiday

Beacon was featured on Kboards for newly published and overlooked books. Since my YA urban fantasy dystopian is newly published, it fits perfectly. Make sure to click the button to visit the Kboards blog for Beacon and check out more gems to discover.



And...

Thanksgiving is upon us, giving many of us pause to collect our thoughts about what we are thankful for. I'm certainly thankful for my Chipmunk. Being gainfully employed is helpful with keeping the lights on until enough people take a chance on me and purchase tons of my stories. Which leads me to being thankful for my writing passion. It's something that is such a huge part of who I am. And I'm thankful for YOU. Yep, you reading this post. You may or may not purchase my novel, may not get to comment often, or may not get to stop by very often because life is a busy, busy, busy adventure. But I thank you nonetheless. Sending you *Big Hugs* and a Happy Thanksgiving wish to you and yours.

11 comments:

  1. That's awesome your latest was featured!
    Have a great Thanksgiving, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Angela. I'm sorry I missed your recent release but I'm thrilled that you were featured. Go you! I hope it gives you some much deserved attention.

    Hug Chipmunk for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,

    A Beacon of hope. Well done, my dear friend.

    I thought Thanksgiving was back in October, eh :) Have a peaceful, positive Thanksgiving.

    I'm thankful to know you. Blessings to you and your Chipmunk.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your K Board victory, and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big hugs back to you sweetie! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll check it out. Congrats on the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being featured. And I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving day! Dragon Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the feature! I hope Thanksgiving was restful.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.