Monday, November 3, 2014

In and Out, Out and In

For the month of November, I'll be a tad bit more sporadic. I'm doing NaNoWriMo, hoping I can make a little headway on the sequel to BEACON, my YA urban fantasy dystopian novel coming soon via Evernight Teen publishing.

So if you don't see me commenting or posting regularly, it's just because I'm doing one of a few things:

 - spilling tons of words into this first draft
 - banging my head against the wall because the words refuse to come to me
 - researching the sacred ceremony that will make it possible to have a 78k word novel write itself in the snap of a finger (if I have to go this route, oh dear, someone come find me and stop me lol!!)

So if you're NaNoing, than I wish you the best in accomplishing your goal.
If you're not NaNoing, than please send tons of happy, joy-joy, goodness into the universe. Some of us will sorely need it :-)


15 comments:

  1. Good luck on NaNo. But please no head banging unless you've taped a pillow to your head...and have that attached to a bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very best of luck Angela! it makes me shudder to just think about a novel in a month... You're very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Angela, and may the words come easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with NaNo. I'm on board. Took yesterday off though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never known you at a loss for words, Angela! You'll do great. Can't wait for the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I'm doing two novels. Find the 1000k magic wand. Best of luck Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha!! Good luck -- and I hope you spend more time on the first item on the list (or the third, if you stumble across that kind of magic) and not very much on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for nano! Good luck to you. Now if only the nano website would stop crashing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing NaNo this year too! Not on an official, 50k novel kind of basis, but as a motivation to finish the last 30k of the novel I've been working on. Best of luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck--hope it's all going well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Angela,

    Yep, it really is me! Yay n' gosh :)

    Now why didn't I think of that during my evidently notable absence from the world of blogging. I might make out that I was doing some NaNo or whatever. Of course, I say NoNo to NaNo :)

    Seriously, all the best, lovely Angela.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.