Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Merry Christmas To You ALL!!

It is Christmas Eve, a day filled with shopping. Stores get to experience the frantic, the last-minute, the procrastinator, and the one-more-thing of shoppers crowding everywhere.

It's a day where final plans are made or changes to ideas are thrown against the wall to see what sticks.

It is the day before we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrate giving, celerate humanity's capacity for good.

I wish you ALL a very, berry, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah, and a Joyous Kwanzaa. Whatever your beliefs or however you choose to celebrate this holiday, I hope it is done fulfilling your heart's desire. So if that means family, fun and raucus shooting of guns in the backyard (preferably at non-human targets if at all possible), a family table overflowing with food, friends, and conversation or relaxing in solitude, taking time to enjoy a little peace and quiet...enjoy it blissfully :-)


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, to you and Chipmunk! I hope 2015 brings you much kindness and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Maria. And may 2015 be a year and wonder and joy and prosperity for you, too.

      Delete
  2. Very sweet . Merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Merry Christmas, Angela! No last minute shopping here, but lots of baking -- mostly by my daughters -- including Doctor Who-themed gingerbread men because, yes, we are geeks here. I hope you and Chipmunk have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I enjoyed spending Chanuka and Christmas in India, where neither was particularly visible. ~Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, my friend! I would have stopped by sooner, but my internet went out for several days!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.