Thursday, December 4, 2014

Color of Love Blog Hop and Beacon Keeps on Moving

The Color of Love Blog Hop is a chance to celebrate our love for characters of color in romantic fiction. *throws confetti*

If you've seen the cover of my latest release, Beacon, you can probably tell that I don't see characters as just black or just white (I guess that's also evident if you check out the scrolling book covers to your left). Love, self-discovery, seeking truths behind the smoke and mirrors around us...these things aren't specific to a group of people with certain skin pigmentation. They are human problems (or in the case of Macie Breen in Beacon, perhaps not so human *lol!*).
*FYI, the Beacon blog tour continues over at A British Bookworm's Blog, & Willow's Author Love Blog,*

I can not tell a lie. I adore beautiful accents. Exotic locations are definite pluses.A hot body is a hot body no matter what part of the world you come from. Yet the problems encountered in the fiction we authors pen are problems that can be experienced by any person, any place...or even any when.

My characters vary in pigmentation and ethnicity just as life presents itself in an array of problems, complications, issues and obstacles, just as love can be simple or a complicated drama unfolding over decades.

Variety, quite honestly, IS the spice of life.

Now go ahead and get your book-cover-love on!

BookBox: embed book widget, share book list BookBox: embed book widget, share book list And make sure you get in on this EPIC giveaway! a Rafflecopter giveaway And make sure to stop by the other fantastic blogs participating. Also, feel free to share some of your Color of Love thoughts in the comments below :-)

7 comments:

  1. A hot body is a hot body no matter what - Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to place you in the super multicultural category. And who doesn't love a hot body? Thanks for being part of the Color of Love Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of exotic locations and bodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me just say, the covers are so sexy!!!! love ya angela! you are my sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.