Friday, January 30, 2015

New Faces for NEO Chronicles Stories

Rounding out my recent cover updates, I'd like to share the new faces of Frailties of the Bond and Atone, both stories of the NEO Chronicles: Characters Revealed.

Frailties is a YA urban fantasy short story involving vampires, gods, and a road to revenge.
Atone is an urban fantasy short story about an assassin with a killer kiss who decides to take on that one last job.

Here are their origianl covers, which I love. But like my Shadow Jumpers covers, they did not let people in on the "series" pattern.

Now, for their new covers...

...
..
.

Ta da!
Thanks again to Heather McCorkle of McCorkle Creations for working with me, being patient with me and designing something I'm very proud of.

And don't forget about my Newsletter Member Appreciation Giveaway. There are also bonus entries if you've purchased Beacon and/or reviewed it. Don't miss out on your chance to win one of three $15 Evernight Teen gift cards. Enter here.

And here's to having a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I also have a NEO post, but it's concerning near-Earth Objects. These are really cool book covers. I like them better. Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird. I somehow logged in using a defunct blog link for the previous comment. I forgot that one even existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new covers! They're uniform with a cool color difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new covers do exactly what you want them to do but I also like the previous ones. That must be a hard decision to make, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, sweetie! It was my pleasure. And your creative mind is a huge part of what made them turn out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.