Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday to Your Best Year Yet

I normally don't participate in Throwback Thursday themed posts, memes or whatnot. No real reason, just haven't. But with the new year, I wanted to take a look back at one of the most important things in my life: My Chipmunk

Here's three-year-old Chipmunk as a busy, buzzing black and yellow bumblebee. If I tried to get ten-year-old her in an outfit like this now, oh dear, you'd hear her "Oh my God, Mom! Are you serious?" all the way to Timbuktu. Her tomboyish sensitivities would just collapse into something awful. Everything about it screams "cute" not "cool." lol!

It reminds me of how we all change, whether for better or worse is for each person to decide during their own introspective journey. Last year's goals were for 2014. It's time I look at the difference I want to make and BE for 2015. Also, in looking back, you can see those things you did right - or not so right - and apply the lessons learned to making this year your best year yet.

Hey...that's it.

That's my 2015 goal:

I will make 2015 my best year yet.

I've got some writing and publishing all in the mix to make that happen, but there it is... my 2015 goal.

So what's something you'd like to accomplish to make 2015 your best year yet?

10 comments:

  1. She's just too adorable! One day she'll give up her tom-boyish ways and return to cute and girly---and then you'll wish she went back to being a tomboy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's darling! Here's to making 2015 the best year yet! Happy New Year, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie. Nothing wrong with being a tomboy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty great goal. You're always making progress if you keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a cutie your Chipmunk is! Thanks for sharing :) And I love your goal so much I'm thinking I'll adopt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! The two of you share beautiful smiles.

    Fabulous goal, my friend. May 2015 be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable picture of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! :) Here's to the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable! And I love your goal. I think I'll adopt it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.