Monday, February 2, 2015

Join the Hunt!

Find Your Next Great Read Scavenger Hunt
It's your chance to get in on a fun and fantastic scavenger hunt where you win no matter what! You have a chance to discover some AWESOME new reads (Cha! That's a win!) and enter for your chance to win giftcards (if you don't like giftcards, well, why???) along with some pretty great ebooks. Check out the badge, banner (I'm tettible naming these things correctly) and the giveaway under the Readers heading on the left handside of the screen.

Would it be okay to ask a tiny favor and have you share about the hunt, pretty please? If you can, here's a prepared tweet:

Big Reader Event: Find Your Next Great Read Scavenger Hunt - #FindYourNextGreatReadHunt #BookGiveaway @NightOwlReviews

So, have you ever participated in a scavenger hunt before? How'd you enjoy your experience? I've done a scavenger hunt and found myself all excited with the clues or giddy with figuring out pieces to the puzzles. I'd have to say I had fun lol!

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much, Shelly :-)

      Delete
  2. I've done scavenger hunts before. There is something satisfying about figuring them out! I shared too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Elana. Yeah, the figuring things out is so much fun.

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun, Angela! Of course I'll share. Off to do that now,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for spreading the word :-)

      Delete
  4. How fun. I've participated in real life scavenger hunts but not an online one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only done a few. Some get too long but this looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Natalie. This one is exciting because you get a chance to sample books as part of the fun.

      Delete
  6. Not an online one. If I wasn't heavy in tour mode I'd check it out. looks like there is a TON of interest in it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it lasts a while. If you get a breather, feel free to join in the fun :-)

      Delete
  7. Tweeted!

    I've never done a scavenger hunt. Obviously, I'm not hanging with the right people. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I imagne you would be a perfect scavenger hunt peep. You have such a sharp mind!

      Delete
  8. I did this last year and thought it was such a fun event. I will share your tweet now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! I tweeted for you. :) I've never done a scavenger hunt more than just a little list around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tweeted for you :)

    Never done a scavenger hunt but I did once design one for my nice and nephew. They loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.