Monday, March 9, 2015

TheWriteGame: Some Good News, Hat's Off Corner with Angela Brown...

TheWriteGame: Some Good News, Hat's Off Corner with Angela Brown...: Some Good News Yes, there is some. It doesn't hit the headlines all the time, but it exists...



Along with a little good news sharing, Macie Breen, the female main character from my YA urban fantasy dystopian, BEACON, makes a stop at fellow Evernight Teen​ author C. Lee McKenzie's blog. It's supposed to be an interview with Edward Cullen but... well, check it out and you'll see what I mean.



Oh, and don't forget to enter the giveaway :-)



And enjoy your fill of mixed berries to gear up for the week ahead. All those antioxidants will do you good!




9 comments:

  1. I loved the interview! Perfect. Great to have you on The Write Game, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great post. And I definitely want berries this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hungry. The berries were such a tease.

    Off to Lee's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over these berries...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check out the interview...after I have some berries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a good week! I've been to Lee's. I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't like berries. =P They're pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.