Thursday, March 26, 2015

What Others Are Saying About BEACON

It's almost surreal to think that we've reached the end of Beacon's review tour. What better way to bring things to a close than to have two book bloggers share their thoughts when it came to their reading experience.

Here's a snippet of the review from Cafinated Reads:
"Each page turn was something new for me. I was hooked from page 1 and by the last page, it was 2am! I had no idea I had stayed up that late reading. It was an incredible ride of twists, ups and downs, ins and outs. Following Macie in her story was like I was right there beside her. Watching as the story unfolds, learning of the disastrous Tsunamis, the secrets and deceit that follow in The Colony."

Natural Bri had this to say about Beacon:
"From the beginning, I found this book to be engaging and completely consuming. I struggled to put it down and often found myself staying up way to late to read just one more chapter. I highly recommend reading this book if you are a fan of fantasy, paranormal or dystopian reads, as I can imagine you’ll like it just as much as I did!"

Please make sure to stop by these book bloggers' sites because you'll get to read their entire review and enter the giveaway before time runs out.

Have you read Beacon? If so, please consider leaving a book review at an e-retailer like Amazon, B&N or Evernight Teen/Beacon.

When you go to visit the book bloggers' sites, be sure to tell'em "Howdy" and feel free to share a piece of the sweets:
Chocolate brownies via Thinkstock.cm



4 comments:

  1. Not at all surprised. You're writing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, wrong your...I get excited and my brain can't keep up with my fingers.

      Delete
    2. I totally knew what you meant :- ) Thank you, Elizabeth.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making it to the finish line of a tour. It's always exhilarating but also exhausting. I did two tours last fall and it took me a while to recover. I'm glad to hear you got lots of great reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.