Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday Motivation

Sometimes we get to the end of the weekend and enter Monday wishing for Friday to hurry up and make its appearance. So today, I'd like to offer a little something different.

Own Your Monday!

Actually, own each day of the week and make them count. But get started on your "owning" by taking Monday and impossible and gear your thoughts and actions toward Making Anything Possible.

For me, I've got a few first drafts I'd like to get completed before the end of 2015. Between two jobs and single parenting, that could seem impossible. But I'm feeling the motivation to remove that "im-"...starting today.

So in what way(s) would you like to crush impossible? What goal(s) in mind?

9 comments:

  1. You can do it!
    Each day is precious. We have to appreciate every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say this, but I'm busier now that I'm retired than I ever was when I worked for da man.

    The only difference is I can sleep later. (If only I could! I have anti-sleep late genes.) I just hit the ground running and only stop when I run out of fuel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only person in the world who loves Mondays? It's the day where I like to review my goals and dreams and get a fresh start for the week. Kind of like New Year's Day once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowadays, I look forward to the start of the week because I'm always hoping for something interesting in the mailbox (yeah, it's mostly bills, but I'm ever hopeful!) and something interesting in the email-box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I look forward to Mondays because it seems like a fresh start. I've had a weekend to catch up or relax with friends, and now I'm at the ready to work. Nothing's impossible unless you think it is. Go Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it! You are amazing. :) I started a new project and it's challenging me much more than I thought it would, but dangit, I'm going to keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a prolific and wonderful writer, you will be able to do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was the most effective Monday I've experienced in quite a while. 10 hours at the comp working! From freelance writing to cracking open my WIP. I think I'm back to "owning" Mondays! Good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoop whoop! Own that Monday - with a nap, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.