Monday, September 28, 2015

What Monday Brings

Monday brings a new beginning to the work week for many of us 9 to 5-ers.

Monday offers an opportunity to consider the steps forward - or backwards - from the week before and work on ways to push for more steps ahead in accomplishing a goal.

And...

For those of us Gotham fans, it brings yet another reason to get home, get settled, and get ready for some villian and hero angst going down.

Monday also provides me the chance to hint that I have some news to share...very soon.

What's does your Monday bring?

16 comments:

  1. Besides back to the grindstone? Monday Night Football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday brings another day I get to settle down in my chair and write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does it bring me? Another day to be grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear your news. Yes, Mondays are the start of a new work week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to Monday. May it be a good day! And what are you dangling just out of sight, may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL; I watched most of the first season, but will have to catch up now. The characters are developing nicely - er, evilly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having an awesome week so far! Mine's not bad. Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a freelancer now, so I get to set my own hours. Sometimes I take Monday off and go do fun things just because I can!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... My Monday brought some possibilities. :-)

    Curious about that news.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.