Monday, November 30, 2015

A Truly #BOSS Party

So you know, or maybe you don't so I'll tell you, that I'm releasing a new novel under my Rayven Godchild pen name. It's release date is December 18th. Now, you might be having an "Oh my word" moment because I KNOW you know what else is happening on December 18th. This poster says it all.
poster credit
Instead of doing a Facebook release day party on the same day as Star Wars: The Force Awakens comes out, I've opted for a pre-release party. 

And...

You're ALL invited! For those of you younger than 18 years old, well, this may not be the party for you. So what's all the hullabaloo?

This is your chance to party FB style with me and several fantastic authors.

Date and time are December 16th from 7pm to midnight.

Dress code is what you make of it,

Location is right in front of your computer or smartphone.

So please be sure to click this FB PARTY to join in with me in celebrating DEGREES OF BEING BOSS.

Here are the pre-order links to grab your copy now. This way, #BOSS will be right there for you on your ereader, ready to be devoured, after you've watched Star Wars for the third consecutive time in one day :-)


***Make sure to hold on to your pre-order number. I'm working on a special giveaway that will be just for you. It would be very heartwarming to have a lot of entries for this giveaway, so please be sure to tell a friend.***

Have you ever hosted or participated in an FB online party, whether as a reader or an author? Please feel free to share in the comments what your experience was like.

3 comments:

  1. I can't promise I'll be able to stay up that late, but I'll do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new book release! Hope the party is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my best to be there and congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.