Monday, November 16, 2015

What's the Haps in Rayven's World

Facebook has been filled with a lot of news surrounding the inhumanity of tragedies and the beauty of the love of humankind in the midst of it all.

What I'd like to call attention to now is something a little closer to home that I would like to take world wide. It's the cover for my Rayven Godchild persona soon to be released from Syn Publishing. I was very excited to see it and have asked the wonderful folks of Between the Sheets Promotions to help me in spreading the word about this steamy suspense erotic romance novel.

If you missed it, here is the cover for DEGREES OF BEING BOSS
He was the shadow who saved her life. She was the spark who reawakened his soul.

Click here to pre-order from Amazon NOW!
Click here to add to your Goodreads TBR list NOW!
About BOSS
Zephyr Winston is a man in no rush to kick his social life back into gear after his ex's betrayal. So when he rescues Bailey Haven from a Russian hit man, he's surprised at the intensity of his attraction to the older woman.

With her husband, her perfect sub, dead two years, Bailey has no interest in doing more than running Club Precedent and mentoring Domme/sub couples. But her best friend's death sparks a domino effect that brings Bailey's path into a collision course with Zephyr. When the two meet, their chemistry is undeniably potent. They go head to head, Domme and Dom, but quickly learn there are many degrees to being boss.

Now to get my serious humble and grovel on: to any bloggy buddies, reader friends and interested peeps, if you'd like to participate in one or all of the promo events Between the Sheets is organizing, here are the links to join in -

☆ Excerpt Reveal - December 4
► Sign up - http://bit.ly/20JNjZt
☆ Release Blitz - December 18
► Sign up - http://bit.ly/1iQUI7f
☆ Blog Tour - December 19 - 23
► Sign up - http://bit.ly/1WP8fte

Thank you in advance to any and all who participate. It's my passion to write and have my stories published. But it's the sharing that is SO MUCH FUN!!!

Have you been able to keep up with current events? Any soon to be released novels caught your attention? Please share in the comments :-)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your awesome cover, because I did miss it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!
    Bummer, I'll be shut down for Christmas for your tour. When does the book release? Maybe I can slip in an announcement before my break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully I've been too busy to get caught up in current events. But I would like to get caught up in this novel, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the upcoming release! I've added the book to my book releases in December list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.