Wednesday, March 2, 2016

IWSG - When You Want to Rant

First Wednesday of the month means something special. It's when we get to celebrate in our accomplishments or share in understanding each other's moments of misery. I find this to be one of the best times to give in to a rant. Other IWSG visitors may be more understanding than you know.

Link to other IWSG bloggers

Instead of ranting, I just want to thank Alex for this wonderful brainchild and to thank anyone who's gotten a copy of my recently released MG fairy tale mash up, Fable Ranger. If you haven't gotten it, I would humbly ask if you'll consider it for your next One-Click or as a gift to a reader friend.

Buy link: Amazon

When you want to rant, what's something you consider doing instead?


14 comments:

  1. I try to keep my rants to myself too. So excited for your new book release, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I rant it's usually about someone being irresponsible or cruel. I can forgive a lot of sins, but it's harder when they're jerks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad the IWSG has helped you.
    Always better to be positive than to rant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I save my rants for friends. Aren't they lucky? LOL

    I need to get the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gearing myself up for a rant. LOL! Okay, I'll take the book excitement instead. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I want to rant, I usually rant. Haha! Or I take a deep breath and eat some chocolate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I just rant to get it all out. My daughter gave me the idea that whenever I want to rant "too" much, just think of my little dog! Have to say, it works! Always brings a smile to my face and relieves my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I get my next Amazon GC your book is on my buy list Angela. It depends on what my rant is about. Alex indeed deserves thanks for this wonderful invention called IWSG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good rant is therapeutic - although I'm sure my husband will strongly disagree :) Wishing you lots of success with your latest book, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have my copy! :) Alex is brilliant for coming up with this group.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Instead of ranting or freaking out, I try to meditate. Or shop. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I want to rant and don't do it on my blog, sometimes I tweet. Other times I'll yak to anyone around me who will listen and if no one is there or they won't listen, I will watch the TV news networks and rant at them. Better though is to just be calm and take a nap.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Already got my copy, but I can't seem to find my Kindle!Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.