Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Yohance

Click here for credit origin
Although you really can't believe everything you read on the Internet as gospel truth (my apologies to anyone who does and this statement ruined a few things for you), you can find some pretty interesting things.

I stumbled across this fantastic nugget during one of my brief perusings of Facebook (truth be told, I've not be as active there as I probably should be but no excuses, just prioritizing things differently).

I would love to give you all the stuffing, but it's better explained at the original article. So for lovers of mythology, African folktales, space opera or all three, click here to find out more about Yohance - with its Lord of the Rings inspired creator.

5 comments:

  1. The artwork for it is stunning. I definitely like the mash up of genres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has the makings of something big. I like the Marvel world, but I'm getting a little tired of all the add-on characters and worlds. It's time for another kind of world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so rad! Thanks for sharing, Angela:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing imagery. Thanks for sharing Angela. I hope you are keeping well and still smiling that infectious smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.