Monday, September 26, 2016

Land of Lorealia

Fable Ranger: Summons, my middle grade (MG) fairy tale mash up, closely follows twelve-year-old Casey dealing with rejection and misunderstandings in our realm and the fairy tale Land of Lorealia.

It was originally available in e-book, then quickly available in paperback. Today, I'd like to take this opportunity to share that Summons is also available in hardcover.
Amazon
YAY! Woot! Woot!

To celebrate, here's something fun you can print out and color whatever way your heart desires:
See where Casey crash-lands to begin her crazy journey in the Land of Lorealia. Cross the Zion Sea to the mainland where more than a simple adventure awaits.

Perhaps you see her take flight with the the crew of the Winged Angel in a mech ship similar to this:
Maybe you can find other pics of mech-ships. If so, please share them at my FB page: Angela L Brown Writes.

Grab your version of Summons today and get your read on. Use your map to see where Casey is at. And know that The End of Book I is just the beginning. Book II is in the works and yep, more action in store for you.

How do you deal with rejection or a seemingly out-of-control situation not of your making? Ignore it and hope it goes away? Maybe tackle things head-on? There's no "one right answer" so please feel free to comment and share this post so others can grab this Land of Lorealia map for their own.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your book being in hardcover! I have had so many things happen beyond my control. It's been a hard lesson to learn how often that can happen and the heartbreak you can feel. I've learned to grab control where I can in a pretty uncontrollable world for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardcover! That's really awesome.
    Is Chipmunk still bugging you for a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!!! It's available in hardcover. Woot! Proud of you, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO HOOO!!! That is pretty freaking awesome. High fives, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet map! I love a story with a good fantasy map in it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I much prefer hardcover books if I plan to add them to my personal library.

    I tend to try to ignore things if I can in order to avoid conflict, but when I have to I'll face them head-on. It really depends on how it will affect me and others around me.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.