Wednesday, November 23, 2016

This isn't the typical image for Thanksgiving. You know them:

  • The smiling family gathered together at a table overflowing with food.
  • The running turkey hoping to succeed in NOT being invited for the family dinner on Thanksgiving Day
  • Close up of the beautifully decorated table with the gorgeous cooked turkey in the center, side dishes all around
  • The screaming football fans cheering their football team on as part of Thanksgiving Day tradition

Whether your plans for Thanksgiving include being with family, friends, love ones, or gathering with strangers at the local sports bar, I want to wish each and every one a Happy Thanksgiving!

And...

Sometimes, this world can seem like a dark place, ominous things possibly crouching right around the corner or scary happenings that seem out of our control. I'd like to encourage each of us to take a moment to recognize our own individual flames, our ability to be the light that pushes back the fright.

Let your flame shine!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Angela. I'm thankful every day for my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pic for Thanksgiving, Angela. The world has seemed quite dark for me this month but I'm getting the light back and pushing on. I hope you and your chipmunk had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said:) In times like these, I find it's more important than ever to be thankful and love others:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wishing both a Happy Thanksgiving and to fight against the darkness and fear. Be well Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Shine on, beautiful flame. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.