I've been given the privilege to share a little about me over at Myself as Written, Charlie Holmberg's wonderful and often helpful blog.
Before you go to check that out, I've been tagged!
So here are the questions posed by Alessandra Hinlo
1. What's the most interesting place you've visited? Well, although not together anymore, me and Papa Chipmunk got married and honeymooned via cruise ship. We stopped in Cozumel and I LOVED it. Beautiful, warm sand that trickled through your fingers like spun silk. Clear, dazzling water. Did I mention I LOVED it? Yeah, just making sure :-)
2. Favorite food? I can take chicken the way Forrest Gump did shrimp: broiled, baked, fried, grilled, kabobbed, casseroled and on and on.
3. Horror: yes or no? Goodness no. I'm such a scaredy cat.
4. What is one thing you absolutely must do before you die? As long as I get to tell my daughter I love her before I die, then all the rest is just bucket-list icing, like visiting the UK, France, Japan, Australia, Nigeria and South Africa. I'd also like to visit New Zealand because some great movies were filmed out in that beautiful nature.
5. Do you write in the morning or in the evening? I write in the evening.
6. What's your favorite urban legend or ghost story? I don't know how many other people have heard of this, but I've heard that when you're in bed and you awaken but feel like you can't breath or sit up, that it's a hag sitting on your chest. If someone reading this knows what I'm talking about, please mention it in the comments because you'll probably describe it much better. Just creepy.
7. Are you left-handed or right-handed? (I ask this because I'm a leftie!) I'm right handed :-)
8. What's your favorite mode of travel? (by car, plane, train, ship, etc) I'm so going to cheat and say the Internet. I can go anywhere I want, and see lots of things with Google Earth from the comfort of my chair and PC.
9. Do you have any scars? How did you get them? I have quite a few. Some from chickenpox as a kid, others from random bumps, knocks and "When did that happen?" moments. One scar I got from not listening to my mother. She warned me NOT to toss my brother's football up in the house. So what did I do? I tossed that bad boy high toward the ceiling, where there was a glass covered light, then "Oooohhhed" as it crashed into the light. Broken glass tumbled with sharp edges and malicious aim. One shard lodged in a finger and another stuck itself on the outer edge of my eye, a slit's width away from my eyeball. I ran about the house like a child possessed. Ended up needed stitches. No longer had a desire to toss that football up ever again. Didn't get a whipping for that. I think my mom knew I'd endured enough punishment :-)
10. Favorite author? A battle between J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis
11. Apple or PC? I'm a PC
Okay, now go check out my interview:-)