|Get the details. Check out the pix!|
I'm It :-) Thank you to Brianna at Kindling the Fire for the tag.
Here are her questions and my answers:
1. What's your favorite YA Heroine? It's a tough fight between Hermione and Katniss, the wand or the bow. Hmmmm....
2. Have you ever tried to write your own novel? Yes. I've written a few completed manuscripts, one that I self-pubbed for fun and the other two that may not see light of day, well, at least one for sure since I got rid of everything but my memory of it.
3. How many hours a day do you read on average? I average about 30 minutes a day during the weekdays. Weekends have no average, just steal what I can.
4. What is your favorite book to movie so far? So far, I 'd have to say the Lord of the Rings trilogy. It was a tremendous undertaking to even try and put such an epic to screen. I knew there would be much that just wouldn't be able to translate exactly how I thought it would but when I saw each movie, I was blown away with how much descriptions remained true, characters, setting, so much was done to keep it as close as humanly possible and I appreciated that from the entire assembly that brought the production to fantastic fruition.
5. Do you own an ereader? If so what one? No e-reader. However, I make wonderful use of my kindle for PC app. Building a hefty e-book collection from some wonderful authors. Speaking of which, I need to go buy Channeler's Choice by Heather McCorkle. Hold on. Okay, sorry about that. It's in my library now :-)
6. How many books do you plan to read this year? My goal is 30 books.
7. Where are you most comfortable reading? Snuggled in the corner of my couch with my daughter's Princess throw warming my legs.
8. Sometimes I love to snack while I read. What's you're favorite book snack? My favorite snack period is chocolate chip cookies. They are the devil to my hips and other over-jolly places that need quite a bit of reshaping into something less circular.
9. What genre do you absolutely hate? No absolute hate. I'm just a bit scared of horror.
10. Do you enjoy book blogging? Why or why not? Well, my blog isn't specifically a book blog, but more about all things books, from writing, reading, loving and supporting books and authors, and making my own way on this winding road to publication. And I love it because it's an extension of my passion for reading and writing.
That's pretty much it about me. How about you my fellow writers, bloggers, readers and lovers of words? Feel free to choose a question and answer it in the comments below which will shed a tiny light into the window of your world for me. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend :-)