Top Ten Reasons I Want to be A Millionaire
9. Owning a cheese box (refrigerator) entirely dedicated to cheese. (Yes Pushing Daisies, I am thinking of you.)
8. Independent publishing. Need I say more?
7. Harley and a continental tour.
6. Reading until my eyes fall out.
5. Playing with my kids, every day, all day. (In various foreign countries.)
4. Attending a modest show, occasionally. (*ahem* Nightly.)
3. Akbars. How I miss you Akbars! (On Long Island.) I would eat there once a week. No twice a week. No every day for lunch! Heck, I'll just hire the kitchen staff.
2. Driving a car with personality--of the desirable variety.
1. NO MORE HOUSECLEANING!!!
That's not too much to ask? Right?
Crystal Collier, author of MOONLESS, is a former composer/writer for Black Diamond Productions. She can be found practicing her brother-induced ninja skills while teaching children or madly typing about fantastic and impossible creatures. She has lived from coast to coast and now calls Florida home with her creative husband, three littles, and “friend” (a.k.a. the zombie locked in her closet). Secretly, she dreams of world domination and a bottomless supply of cheese.
You can find her on her blog and Facebook, or follow her on Twitter.