Wednesday, November 2, 2016

IWSG...Interrupted

Normally, I'm all about IWSG on the first Wednesday of the month. I am...I really am. But I'm off my game big time, some odd life-interruptus causing a bit of mayhem in my dysfunctional version of normalcy.

So, today, I bid you to visit other blogs that have posted about wonderful things, shared good news, or maybe venting out some negativity by clicking here.

As for today, may your NaNoWriMoing be awesome and productive and just as important...may my older brother, Tony, have an AWESOME birthday today!
Me and my silly older brother, Tony, restaurant chillaxing lol!
Have some cake to celebrate!!!
Credit to ThinkStock.com


15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Tony! I bet the two of you know how to cause trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake sounds awesome. I hope you have an amazing time celebrating, and happy birthday to Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cake!! Have a fab month Angela and happy birthday to Tony. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Tony!!!

    Life gets to us all- that's actually the perfect IWSG post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you're going to be interrupted, it might as well be for family. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry. I told know about interruptions of life too. The good thing is that they pass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Tony! Give your sister a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, cake sounds so delicious right now. Guess I'll make do with my chocolate-covered espresso beans. Happy Birthday to Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Tony. I love chocolate cake. My sister needs to bake one of her fabulous cakes. Hope your writing life gets back in gear soon!
    IWSG co-host Mary at Play off the Page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to Tony! And, mmmm, cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR ME.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any cake left? Happy birthday Tony and may your own disruptions be settled.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.